Author Topic: FBI status  (Read 472 times)

anyonmous

FBI status
« on: September 14, 2016, 02:47:39 PM »
Why does the FBI list this club as an "outlaw motorcycle gang" and part of the state's drug problem? Are they insane?

Offline Pappy

• <10
  • Miles: 4
  • Chapter: South East, OH
Re: FBI status
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 03:12:50 PM »
Where did you happen to see this? a web address would be nice. Our club is not an "Outlaw Club" and do not allow anyone in our club that uses or sells drugs. Our club is an "AMA" American Motorcycle Association sanctioned club.

Offline Bassman

• Bassman
  • Administrator
  • Miles: 11
  • Chapter: Southeastern, WV (Kanawha Valley)
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 10:40:51 AM »
https://www.justice.gov/archive/ndic/pubs5/5266/overview.htm

Been there for many years, even though we are not an outlaw club.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 10:53:40 AM by Bassman »
Bassman
National Road Captain & Scout
Brothers Of The Wheel M.C.
BOTW-KVC@suddenlink.net

charles

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 10:46:26 AM »
This really isnt any of my business,but,I've been comeing to events appx.5 years,watching bike competitions,meet people,people I know,went to school with and people Ive worked with,never seen anything out of the way or even a fight in all that time,everyone is friendly and everyone seems to have a good time,not to mention donations the club makes. /// ITS CALLED PROFILEING,anyone on a motorcycle is a suspect of some thing,sick minded but true.Now when you consider the COLLUSION of NSA,CIA,justice dept and FBI in covering up obama,clinton,wall street and banks and corporation's,NATO and UN mass murder takeing over countries,and the depopulation murder mongers ,cops murdering people and get away with it ,heinous crimes aginst the american public,who are the criminals ?